Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Crussh Fat Burner Smoothie

This is my second Fat Burner smoothie of the week.

I instantly recoil from anything that promises to burn fat as I think its usually a bit faddy but in this fresh wind of summer weather I was drawn to the content of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, banana, apple juice *pauses for breath* probiotic yogurt and a 'fat burner booster' (a little shot of something extra with natural supplements to help metabolise fats and convert them into energy including guarana, green tea and inositol).

I just had to Google inositol as I have no idea, I think it's an 'unnoffical' member of the vitamin B family. Not too sure how effective this is going to be but I'm sure its doing me no harm.

Anyway, science aside, this is an absolute fruit fest, tastes great and is an excellent energy booster for super active people like me (I'm in marathon training!).

One word or warning is to keep a small bottle of water handy to swill around your mouth after use as it is riddled with berry pips!

1 comment: