Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Sanctuary Spa Therapist's Secret Facial Oil

I stock up on this facial oil so much (Sanctuary products are often 3for2 at Boots stores) that I forget how many bottles I actually have. While rooting through some boxes in my bedroom cabinet this morning I found 2 unopened bottles I had no idea were there. Bonus!

I was initially drawn to this oil by the scent when applied to the back of my hand in the shop. It's very rich and bares that signature fragrance that Sanctuary products are known for.

It's part of their youth boosting range and aims to offer super-charged plumping effect. I apply it after cleansing and often use in tandem with a moisturiser. What I like about this product the most is the way it shines through my makeup which leaves highlighting brands redundant. It locks in moisture throughout the day and works well to prevent my foundation from caking and exposing expression lines. It is also gentle enough to apply around the eye area which is great because crows feet are instantly diminished. It really does feel like I'm having a facial at home and I love it. It is very easy however to use up a bottle in just a couple of weeks so I have had to ration the amount I use but this is a great facial oil; I've been using it regularly for just over a year and have noticed long term effects in better levels of skin hydration and a more evened tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment