Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

Lacura Anti-Wrinkle Q10 Day Cream


 Really enjoying this day cream from Lacura. I have been using this for over a month now, it's thick and sticky with the consistency of a sun block. Very very good for my dry skin and sets my makeup in place like a dream. Even through to the evening a lovely radiance shines through, so with a dab of blusher I'm positively glowing!.

Do not, however, get this a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e near your eyes. It's not a gentle cream and I have learnt the hard way that it only takes a tiny amount in the eye area to cause them to stream- for ages.  I suffered the misfortune of fighting off a runny eye throughout my morning commute, by the time I reached my office all the makeup on my cheek had dissolved and I was left with the complexion of someone who had been crying for hours - many people asking if I was OK...

Overall not bad - especially for less than £5.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment